The Government Polytechnic 205, Uravakonda which is
|K.ASHRIF ALI., M.Tech., FIE.,
7 km away from Uravakonda situated on the Anantapur- Bellary highway was established in the year 2009 , sprawled on 5 Acres of land . The institution is offering two courses, namely 1. Diploma in Civil Engineering with an approved intake of 60 seats and 2) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an approved intake of 60 seats. Best practices of this institution are
- Attendance of Staff and students taking through Aadhar Enabled Biometri Attendance System
- Delivering lecture through Digital Class Rooms & Conventional class rooms as per the need of the students.
- Virtual Class Room is fully equipped with Digital Cameras and Public addressing system with internet access to learn various MOOCs.
- Technical Education & Non-Technical Education is imparting to the students through highly qualified and dedicated teaching faculty.
- Institution is providing Sports & Games facility in the campus for physical well- being.
- Organising various Programmes such as per the directions of AICTE & State of Board of Technical Education & Training, A.P
- Institution is placing vital role in industry connect to the students .
- Institution is providing good communication skills through English Language Laboratory.
- Institution has constituted the following committees to improve the performance of the institution.
- Anti Ragging Committee b. Grievance redressal Committee c. Internal Complaint cell d. SC/ST Cell e. Students counselling committee f. Media Cell g. Innovation cell h. Industry Institute Interaction Committee i. Anti Ragging Squad j. Internal Quality Assurance Cell.